Wednesday 11 April 2018

Mother of Salvation: God’s Will is a mystery to most of you.


Mother of Salvation: God’s Will is a mystery to most of you.


My dear children, you must trust always in my Son’s Holy Will because He will only permit so much evil to engulf the world for His Mercy is so great.
When my Son intervenes in any act, which causes desecration of any kind, He does this to preserve the faith. My Son’s Word is sacrosanct and His Will is His Own to do what He desires. Your will is your own but, if it is given freely to God then only His Will can be done.
Trust, trust, trust in my Son for all things are in accordance with His Will. If He permits evil to thrive, and His followers to be deceived by His enemies, then this is within His Will and it is done to test the faith of the faithful. God’s Will is a mystery to most of you and He can decide what it is that is necessary for the good of humanity, at any time.
You must allow your hearts to remain at peace in love and trust for my Son, Jesus Christ. He is very much present amongst you and you must be thankful for this because without His Holy Presence, darkness would cover the earth.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation



Crusade Prayer (101) Miracle Prayer to feel the Presence of Jesus

O Dear Almighty Father, Creator of all that is and will be, help all of us who can recognise the Presence of Your beloved Son in the Church today, to become very strong.
Help me to overcome my fear, my loneliness and the rejection I suffer from my loved ones, as I follow Your Son, Jesus Christ, my Saviour.
Please protect my loved ones from falling into the trap of believing in lies, which have been devised by Satan to destroy, divide and cause havoc amongst all God‘s children.
Please help all those who follow the abomination in Your Church to be saved from the eternal fires of Hell. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.