Sunday 13 August 2017

Mother of Salvation: These Prayers, dear children, come with great Graces


Mother of Salvation: These Prayers, dear children, come with great Graces


Featured Image -- 24965My child, it is more difficult for souls, who once knew my Son and who wandered away from Him, to come back to Him, than it is for those who never knew Him at all.
When you experience the Love of Jesus and then turn your back on Him, this creates a great void in your life. Nothing can ever replace His Presence. So when a soul tries to come back to Him and although my Son always awaits them with great Love and Patience, that person is still unsure how to open his heart.
If you feel estranged from my Son, you must never be afraid to call out to Him. You must never be ashamed to show yourself before Him, for He is Ever-Merciful and will forgive any sinner, when He is asked to do so by a remorseful soul.
When you wish to call on my Son, you must simply call on Him to take you into His Mercy and leave the rest to Him.
Here is a special Crusade Prayer (133) A Call to return to God:
Dear Jesus, forgive me, an estranged soul, who renounced You, because I was blind. Forgive me for substituting Your Love with useless things which mean nothing. Help me to pluck up the courage to walk by Your Side, to accept with gratitude, Your Love and Mercy. Help me to remain close to Your Sacred Heart and to never wander away from You again. Amen.
Those who do not know my Son and who wish to be taken before the Throne of God, the Most High, must recite this Crusade Prayer (134) To believe in the Existence of God:
O God the Most High, help me to believe in Your Existence. Cast all of my doubts aside. Open my eyes to the Truth of the life after this one and guide me towards the way to Eternal Life. Please let me feel Your Presence and grant me the Gift of true faith before the day I die. Amen.
These Prayers, dear children, come with great Graces and those who recite them will be shown the Truth and their hearts will be filled with a great love, which they will never have experienced on Earth before now. Then their souls will be purified.
Go now, in the knowledge that when you are close to God, you will be blessed with the Grace of great peace.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation




Crusade Prayer (82) For the Victory of the Remnant Church

Jesus, King and Saviour of the world, to You do we pledge our honour, our loyalty and deeds, to proclaim Your Glory to all.
Help us to gain the strength, and the confidence, to stand up and declare the Truth at all times.
Never allow us to falter or delay in our march towards victory, and in our plan to save souls.
We pledge our surrender, our hearts, and all that we possess, so that we are free of obstacles, as we continue the thorny road towards the gates of the New Paradise.
We love You, dearest Jesus, our beloved Saviour and Redeemer.
We unite ourselves in body, mind and spirit within Your Sacred Heart. Pour over us Your Grace of Protection. Cover us with Your Precious Blood, so that we will be filled with courage and love to stand up and declare the Truth of Your New Kingdom.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.