Wednesday 14 June 2017

You have been prepared now for three years. Rise and take up your cross and follow Me

You have been prepared now for three years. Rise and take up your cross and follow Me

carry the crossMy dearly beloved daughter, the preparations have commenced today for My Intervention of Great Mercy to turn the hearts of the man from stone to goldThe signs in the weather will be witnessed for those with eyes who can see and those who are alert to My Promise to give everyone an equal chance of salvation. 
Those whose faith has weakened will be renewed with the Fire of the Holy Spirit. So powerful will the Holy Spirit be, when they witness the Light, the Rays of My Mercy, that many will be struck to the ground by the force of it.
Those who detest Me, and whose sins mean nothing to them, will die further in spirit and crawl away from Me in terror. Some will not survive My Intervention, because it will shock them beyond their endurance.divine-mercy-confession
I Am preparing all chosen souls, at this time, by instructing them to seek Confession and to pray for the sins of others. My Time is soon. My Intervention will be swift and powerful and from that day forth, the world will divide into two. On that day, the world will be turned inside out and only those who remain in My favour will endure the trials which will be seen everywhere.
You have been prepared now for three years. Rise and take up your cross and follow Me. Be strong. I will give you courage, for you will need it as the darkness of those souls, who will reject My Mercy, will fall over the Earth and then spread. Only those who are blessed with the Holy Spirit will provide the light, which will lead all those who want to enter My Kingdom, so that they can navigate their way towards Eternal Life.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.